Respite Therapy Program
Society for disABILITIES is pleased to announce that we have partnered with Genesis Behavior Center to run a respite therapy program for children with Autism on Saturdays starting October 19, 2019. This program is for children 2-12 years old on the Autism spectrum. The program is staffed by Genesis employees who will provide onsite therapy for children while parents/guardians get some respite time for themselves. All therapy sessions will be held at the Genesis Behavior Center in Turlock between 9:00AM-5:00PM and only costs $5!
To qualify, the child MUST LIVE in one of the “19 Zip Code Coverage Areas” listed below:
95301, 95303, 95307, 95313, 95315, 95316, 95322, 95324, 95326, 95328, 95334, 95358, 95360, 95363, 95374, 95380, 95381, 95382, 95388
**Please note: parents/guardians should expect to stay for 20-30 minutes at the FIRST respite day to visit with therapists and discuss the treatment plan(s).
What should your child bring:
- lunch, snacks, beverages; appropriate for the length of time of respite
- feeding/eating/drinking tools needed
- reinforcements; a special toy, snack, etc.
- any hygiene items needed: diapers, wipes, gloves, etc.
PLEASE MAKE NOTE:
- Parents/Guardians should expect to stay for 20-30 minutes at the FIRST respite program to meet with therapists and discuss the treatment plan(s).
- Respite program applications MUST be received no later than the TUESDAY prior to the SATURDAY program. No exceptions. All reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All participants will be contacted prior to the Saturday program to confirm a reservation.
- Please contact Society ASAP if you are unable to attend to make room for someone else.
- No refunds or credits will be given to “no-show” participants.
Genesis Behavior Center
1620 Colorado Avenue
Turlock, CA 95382
9:00AM – 5:00PM; participants can stay for any length of time
$5 per Saturday
PROGRAM DATES: (PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED and fee paid in full)
Oct: 19, 26
Nov: 2, 9, 16, 23
Dec: 7, 14, 21
To register a participant, please click HERE.
If your reservation has been confirmed, please pay HERE.
For more information, you can contact us at (209) 524-3536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In partnership with: